Renegade Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Renegade Boards

Back-up board for Renegade

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I've spent the last hour trying to get usc-ohio st tix

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FC
Mod
FC

I've spent the last hour trying to get usc-ohio st tix Empty
PostSubject: I've spent the last hour trying to get usc-ohio st tix   I've spent the last hour trying to get usc-ohio st tix Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 1:10 am

the tix went on sale at 8 pm

i failed

smh @ me never having good luck and shit....thats basically wut it was, some niggas got lucky getting into the site smh
Back to top Go down
J-Dot
Admin
J-Dot

PostSubject: Re: I've spent the last hour trying to get usc-ohio st tix   I've spent the last hour trying to get usc-ohio st tix Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 1:11 am

lol
Back to top Go down
WU
Mod
WU

PostSubject: Re: I've spent the last hour trying to get usc-ohio st tix   I've spent the last hour trying to get usc-ohio st tix Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 1:13 am

Dudes will probably be scalping n/h
Back to top Go down
FC
Mod
FC

PostSubject: Re: I've spent the last hour trying to get usc-ohio st tix   I've spent the last hour trying to get usc-ohio st tix Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 1:25 am

srsly tho prolly like 8p2832013 niggas went on the site and like 50 got into the site

they some lucky niggas

i dont even wanna scalp them I wanted to witness the epic game that it'll be

now i hope it's a blowout and shit....if its a classic game I'll kill myself

i should get tix to Tenn-UCLA, but ucla sucks this yr and it'll be a lame game probably

I'll prolly just end up going to Arizona-UCLA so then me and my bro can talk shit since he played at Ariz
Back to top Go down
WU
Mod
WU

PostSubject: Re: I've spent the last hour trying to get usc-ohio st tix   I've spent the last hour trying to get usc-ohio st tix Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 1:52 am

when Virginia Tech and Miami were highly ranked a few years back I scalped some tix off this dude for like 100 bucks a tik. me and my uncle ended up on the 45 yard line midway up on the front row. i was flabbergasted at our luck.

my friend was able to get 3 tix to the UVA - USC game this year. it's not gonna be a good game, i mean USC will kill Virginia, but still. how often do i get the chance to watch USC? they're not very "good" seats either, but in Virginia's stadium there's not really a "bad" seat if that makes sense
Back to top Go down
FC
Mod
FC

PostSubject: Re: I've spent the last hour trying to get usc-ohio st tix   I've spent the last hour trying to get usc-ohio st tix Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 1:54 am

yeah def go to the UVA-USC game

not often u get to see that team....thats why I wanna see Ohio St

damn u got lucky with the VTech and Miami
Back to top Go down
Real Rob

Real Rob

PostSubject: Re: I've spent the last hour trying to get usc-ohio st tix   I've spent the last hour trying to get usc-ohio st tix Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 9:13 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've spent the last hour trying to get usc-ohio st tix   I've spent the last hour trying to get usc-ohio st tix Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I've spent the last hour trying to get usc-ohio st tix
Page 1 of 1